I was hoping to get this up on Sunday, but that is hubby’s main day off and we are usually on the go. Then I spent the early part of the week with my sister and niece having lots of fun playtime and couldn’t find time to squeeze it all in! Sigh. That’s life I guess!
My mother-in-law took the older girls on Saturday, so hubby and I could really focus on garage sales. It was a busy and fun day with some great sales! Here’s our recap…
- huge bag of snap-lock beads ($1)
- Baby Smart booster, 5 sets of BOB books, Snuggle Puppy board book, car seat toy ($13) **I’ve been looking for the BOB books as a complete set and was excited to make a deal on them! This booster is incredibly cool and I really want to keep it, but I guess it’s worth $60 on ebay, so not sure if Hubby is going to let me keep it! He wanted to sell the BOB books, but I said no. LOL. Our copy of Snuggle Puppy is pretty worn, so I was excited to find a new copy!
- books ($0.25 each)
- miscellaneous little toys ($0.05 – $0.50 each)
- handmade huge bib & taggie blanket ($0.50 each)
- Melissa & Doug knob puzzle ($1)
- Fireman coat & hat ($3)
- Pampered Chef toaster oven stoneware ($4)
- Fire King oval casserole dish ($1)
- white Rubbermaid lazy susan ($0.50)
- clear over the door shoe organizer ($1)
- town people magnets & scene ($1)
- Water bottles & toy elephant ($0.25 each)
- complete set of Chronicles of Narnia ($2)
- IKEA star & moon lights ($1 each)
- 2 Disney Store water toys, new in box ($1 each)
- giraffe baby toy ($0.25)
- 40 kids DVDs (Dora, Barney, Diego, Curious George) $30 *some to keep, some to sell
- 4T dress ($2)
- Girlfriend’s Guide to Pregnancy & Toddlers ($1 each)
- Picture frame shelf with palm tree knobs, NEW! ($1.50) *for my mom for Mother’s Day!
This is my recap from a couple Saturdays ago, which I didn’t get a chance to post. But I just had to share my fun finds!
I snatch up board books when I see them in good condition for cheap. This is because once board books make it into my house, they become ripped, torn, chewed on, and eventually thrown in the trash! I was happy to find some for $0.25 each and in new condition! Hubby scooped up the wooden and jigsaw puzzles for me for about $1 and $0.25 a piece. The goosebumps books he bought to resell. The bags on the top right are filled with a felt board and lots of felt pieces, for about $1 a set. Now to my favorite find of the day… these awesome alphabet animal stickers that will one day hit the walls of our playroom! I believe hubby paid $3 for them, a stinking amazing deal!
We hit a few houses that had TONS of girls clothes, ranging from 4T – size 7. And great, quality brands! I just had to stock up at $0.25 – $0.50 each! I believe I now have almost full clothing bins for the next few years!