I saw this awesome accountability idea over at Mama Jenn: Raising Five Kids & Everything in Between. Every month she posts her goals for that upcoming month as well as her accomplishments from the previous month. And I thought.. what a great accountability tool!
So here I go…
- Wash & put away all newborn – 3 month clothing & cloth diapers.
- Wash & wipe down infant car seat, ready to be installed into van.
- Wash/wipe down boppy pillows, bouncing seat, & play gym.
- Find dresser for master closet & organize clothing.
- Go through all paperwork piles & file/toss.
- Pack hospital bag by Easter!
And for hubby…
- Hang rods & curtains in playroom.
- Secure bathroom over-the-toilet shelving to wall.
- Hang up shelf in master bathroom.
- Take down destroyed blinds in front room, hopefully replacing with new ones!
- Hang rods & curtains in girls’ room.
Hayleigh’s due date is May 19th, so I am hoping to be ready by Easter. I am also hoping to get a few things accomplished around the house before she comes, since I’m not sure how crazy 3 kids under 3 is going to be once she is here.