This month has been pretty productive, despite being in my last trimester and pretty much exhausted. As of right now, baby #3 is due any day now. But I am proud to say that all of my to-do’s for April were accomplished!
- Wash & put away all newborn – 3 month clothing & cloth diapers. (A great tip on getting stains out of newborn clothing!)
- Wash & wipe down infant car seat, ready to be installed into van.
- Wash/wipe down boppy pillows, bouncing seat, & play gym.
- Find dresser for master closet & organize clothing.
- Go through all paperwork piles & file/toss.
- Pack hospital bag by Easter!
Hayleigh will sleep with us in our bedroom until she sleeps through the night. Here is our set-up…
I also did some other extra organizing around the house! Our tot and preschool activities needed some major organization in our playroom closet…
And I made some activity boxes for the girls as “new baby” presents and to keep them busy once Hayleigh comes.
Hubby also had some goals for the month of April that I needed for him to do…
- Hang rods & curtains in playroom.
- Secure bathroom over-the-toilet shelving to wall.
- Hang up shelf in master bathroom.
- Take down destroyed blinds in front room, hopefully replacing with new ones!
- Hang rods & curtains in girls’ room.
The first three haven’t been done yet but that’s because hubby’s grandmother spent the whole month severely sick in the hospital, unsure of what was wrong with her. This past Saturday, she passed away. Please keep his family in prayer.
Mission for May
- To survive the newborn stage while also loving on two toddlers, somehow managing 3 under 3!
And that’s it. To be honest, I am really excited for Hayleigh to come. I have never been more ready or more excited. The first two babies… I was a scared mess. But I haven’t had any fears with baby #3… just pure joy and anticipation.
One thing I haven’t figured out, though. When will I sleep???
I’ll be sure to let you know how that works out.