This week I took the two older girls (1.5 and 2.5) with me grocery shopping. Pretty much because they begged. Normally I go by myself. So I was a bit anxious, especially because I didn’t have much time to shop either. However, it went very well! Super proud of the girls.
Here’s my price breakdown…
(4) Kellogg’s Cereals (BOGO $4.09) *these are the HUGE boxes!
- $0.70/each x2
$6.69 for all 4 AND submitting for a $5 Gas Card
(2) Lender’s Bagels (BOGO $1.85)
(2) Rosetto Ravioli (BOGO $3.99)
(2) Alexia Potato Bites (BOGO $2.99)
- $1/1 x2
$0.50/each *these are SO YUMMY!!!
(1) Publix Bakery Pizza Dough (1.99)
(2) Wet Ones Canister Wipes (BOGO $2.59)
(2) Olay Regenerist Cleanser Wipes ($4.49 sale price)
- $1/1 Publix Store coupon x2
- $3/1 manufacturer coupon x2
$0.49/each *great for a Christmas gift basket!
(1) Honey Bun ($0.50 sale price) *for hubby.. he loves these!
- $5/30 Publix Store Coupon (on front of Sunday’s paper!)
I lost my receipt in the mess of my purse. However I always figure out my savings while in the car right after my shopping trip. This trip I had a savings of 78%. I know my final total after coupons was under $15, which I paid part of with the rest of a gift card! So, a pretty good week!
To see my coupon match-ups, head over here.Linking to Friday Finals at Southern Savers, Weekly Totals at I Heart Publix, Super Savings Saturday at Money Saving Mom and Shopping Superstars at The Thrifty Mama.